Payment gateway at www.bhushavali.com is handled by our partner, CCAvenue.
You may pay for your purchases on www.bhushavali.com using one of the following options:
- Valid Credit / debit Cards (VISA or Master)
- Valid Debit cards (VISA or Master) may be used, if your issuing bank permits you to use these online Secure Card payments
- www.bhushavali.com accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling
- For greater security, we have enabled our systems for Verified by VISA and Mastercard Secure Code facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, www.bhushavali.com does not capture any such passwords and you enter this directly into a bank secure system.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- If you are using a card issued by a bank outside India to place your order and if your card is not registered for Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure Code facility, you would have to send us a scanned copy of the Front side of the card used to place the order. The scanned copy should be sent to email@example.com. Please mention your Order reference number in the subject line of the email.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.